Bentley Flying Spur Indian Launch
When it comes to the extraordinary luxury sedan, one brand that always has looks is Bentley, especially after the company launched its new edition Bentley Flying Spur. Not only because of its incredible speed, but this powerful unit is for those who love to enjoy uncompromising performance along with unfettered luxury. From the handcrafted hides and veneers to the super-formed aluminum exterior that not only adorns the beauty of the car, but also showcases the brilliant craftsmanship.
The good news is that the most powerful four-door Bentley ever made was officially launched in Delhi, India on October 1, 2013. The new design is very different compared to the previous version and is based on the Continental GT platform. Many eyes were eagerly awaiting the day and now that it has been launched, people are thinking why would anyone pay Rs. 3.1 crore for a luxury sedan? Well, if you are in the same dilemma, Bentley Flying Spur will answer all your questions.
There are a few key features that would definitely make you fall in love with this luxury sedan. Want to learn about all of those outstanding features that make the artisans’ expertise throughout this Flying Spur evident? Take a look at these.
- Dual headlights with wide, bulbous grille
- Rectangular taillights with LED cluster and chrome accents
- Individually selected leathers hand-sewn with A-quality leather
- Matching polished and lacquered flawless mirror plates
- Wooden architecture complemented by leather highlights
- Glass or leather roof to minimize cabin noise
- Chrome Organ Stop style vents
- Hand-assembled digital technology
- Features similar to remote control for smartphones
- Front touch screen system to control the audio, telephone, driving and navigation system
- Touchscreen remote control for rear passengers to operate Bentley interiors
- Eleven independent radiator speakers in Balance mode with surround sound logic
- For rear passengers, 10-inch LCD screen and 2 DVD players with USB ports
- Integrated Wi-Fi access point for web browsing and email
Elegantly powerful: Bentley Flying Spur
The new Flying Spur is powered by a 6-liter twin-turbo W12 engine that can propel the car from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.3 seconds and reach 322 km / h. 19-inch alloys are standard at Spur, but the suspension has been calibrated for comfort. The engine has also been synchronized with the ZF 8-speed transmission.
It’s a four-wheel drive with a 40:60 front-to-rear torque split, and the 8-speed automatic transmission offers smoother and faster gear changes along with more responsiveness at low speeds. The Bentley Flying Spur unit is definitely a mega hit compared to other premium cars like Mercedes Benz S-Class or Audi 8.